> | | | | > I'm a Rough and Tough

I'm a Rough and Tough

Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 | 3 Comments

MODCLOTH "SPIKE AN INTEREST" NECKLACE, H&M ARMY GREEN STUDDED SWEATER, AMERICAN EAGLE BEIGE JEGGINGS, STEVE MADDEN TROOPA BOOTS IN STONE LEATHER

"I'm a rough and tough, I'm a rough and tough
And nothing's gonna knock this girl down"
-Settle Down, No Doubt

Had that song stuck in my head when I was piecing this outfit together. It probably has to do with the studs on the army green sweater--not to mention that I decided to pair the outfit with my Steve Madden military boots!

Anyways, this is just a casual OOTD post of what I wore to work the other day. I love working in a casual environment; it has me considering getting my CPA designation here instead of a public practice firm. 

Speaking of which, I'm reminded of a text conversation I had while working:

James: "You are just a bundle of joy"
Me: "A regular little miss sunshine"
James: "The light at the end of the tunnel"
Me: "Until you realize it's an oncoming train, and then you're like, 'Shit'"

I think we'd make a great comedic duo. 

Amicably Yours,
Emi  

Comments:3

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! ^^ In actually though, my hair is beyond flat :(

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit, my fave pieces are the sweater and the necklace! I agree with the person above, you hair does look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.