> | | > Classic Black & White

Classic Black & White

Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 | 5 Comments

I ordered a few things from LOFT last month and finally found the time to drive down to Point Roberts to pick up my parcel :D

Among the three black skirts and one white blouse I got, I really liked one of the skirts and the blouse. And before you judge me, even though I got three black skirts, they're all different, okay!? One is a sateen pencil skirt, one is a twill pencil skirt, and one is a bit shorter A-line skirt WITH pockets! LOL, so moving on... >>"

LOFT petite tie collar blouse (here) (similar);
LOFT petite patch pocket A-line skirt (sold out :( ), black belt, Nine West black pumps (old)

I bought these when LOFT was having 30% all items, so the skirts I bought all disappeared rather quickly--next time I'll either post right away or remember to save the pictures, aha.

The blouse, however, is still for sale--better yet, it's on sale! Unfortunately in terms of the petite sizing, there's only a large left, but there is still size small available for the regular sizing! PLUS it's marked down to $39.99 with an additional 30% off sale items~!

I added a subtle black belt to cinch the waist and polish up the look. I personally thinks it makes a big difference :D



Bow knot collar! :)

Hehe, took me forever to find a decent bow-knot blouse. I've been on the hunt for one sometime since October when vonnie bought hers a while back~ A little more pricey, but I'm happy I finally found one :)


A belt to polish up the outfit


Amicably yours, 
♥ Emi

Comments:5

  1. I love the bow blouse, it's really pretty!!! =) And you can never have enough skirts of the same colour! (I hope no one ever counts the number of pink items I have in my closet LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Though I DO need more colours in my wardrobe for spring, haha. More pink would be perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit! the bow blouse is super chic and versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable outfit! love that top, which can be worn casually with jeans too...so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tina! I completely agree on the versatility. Even though it took me months to find one, I'm glad with the end result ^^

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.