> | | | | > Review: MISSHA Super Aqua Oxygen Micro Essence Peeling and Year End Sale!

Review: MISSHA Super Aqua Oxygen Micro Essence Peeling and Year End Sale!

Posted on Wednesday, December 7, 2011 | 3 Comments


I'm back with another product review! This time I'll be going over MISSHA's Super Aqua Oxygen Micro Peeling Essence--whew, I don't know where they come up with such ridiculously long product names!
"An essence peeling gel made with micro peeling technology that produces micro oxygen particle and penetrates deeply into the skin to eliminate dead skin cells without scrubbing and provide nutrition to the deepest layer of the skin."
So basically what this product does is exfoliates the dead skin and impurities from your face and revitalizes dull complexions, and it does so with bubbles.

This product contains "water-soluble emollient such as Hyaluronic acid more than 30% in content". I had no idea what half of that meant, so I had to Google it LOL. I interpreted it as follows:

Hyaluronic acid--otherwise known as Hyaluronan--is a major component of the skin (almost half of hyaluronic acids in the body are found in the collagen of the skin), in which its primary function is tissue repair. Studies demonstrate that it improves skin hydration, works as an anti-oxidant, and stimulates production of collagen in the skin.

So basically this product is one that calms and nourishes the skin while getting rid of the icky stuff. Based on the definition, this exfoliant should be okay for sensitive skin as well.

The Directions:


The directions tell you to apply the product on dry skin (clean skin is probably best--I like using this product after hopping out of the shower since my pores are open and ready for nourishment, ahaha)

As depicted in the picture above, the exfoliant comes out of the bottle in a gel-like consistency. You want to apply the product all over your face, avoiding the delicate eye areas. I like to apply a teeny bit extra around my nose area where it tends to be dry.

After applying a thin later of the product, don't touch it! You have to wait for the product to bubble on its own--weird, I know, I'm so used to massaging the product into my skin. After about 5 minutes, the bubbles will work their magic and then pop and disappear. This is when you'll want to massage your skin. You'll be amazed at all the little dead skin cells you rub away :D

Recommended use is like any other exfoliating product--about 1-2 times per week. Unless you have a really dirty face, you don't need to use it more than that. I tried to use it for a 3rd time in a week and there were no bubbles and I wasted the product :(

Warning: the bubbles make tickle and make you want to itch your face like crazy! Don't say I didn't warn you! 8-D

The Verdict:

It's $22.99 for 100g of product. And from now until December 19th, it's 40%, making this product $13.79! But more on that later in this post.

I've been using this product for about a month now, either 1-2 times per week, which would put this at around 6-8 uses so far? This product leaves my skin feeling so clean and smooth every time! It doesn't even feel like my own skin LOL. I've never had a product make my skin feel this way before and I look forward to using it each time :)

Also, since using this product, my skin has been a little less dry. I tend to get flaky and even drier skin in the winter time, but not so much anymore. Of course, lots of moisturizer definitely helps too! ;)

Is it worth it? YES! I would definitely buy this product again, even at full price! I love it that much!

A little peak inside my bathroom :) 

Yay that it's a pump product! This makes it so much more sanitary :D

SALE ALERT:

MISSHA is also having yet another sale! Good timing with this review eh? ;)


MISSHA items are going for 30%, 40%, and 50% off right now until December 19th! And it's the good stuff on sale too, not cheap junk! :D

And once again, MISSHA is offering a free gift to first time buyers :) Like I said last time, if you're signing up for the first time, my email is emicablyyours@gmail.com if you'd like to help me earn a referral coupon ;)


If you need a reminder on how to get around the whole "we only ship to the U.S." bit, go back to my first post here and scroll to the end to find out how to get your MISSHA stuff! 

Happy shopping!

Amicably yours, 
♥ Emi

P.S.: Unfortunately, if you're in need of a gift, this probably won't make it in time for Christmas since postal services are undoubtedly swamped with mail and parcels ><

Comments:3

  1. Lovely! I look forward to trying this product :) Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to assist :) Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "OMGGG THE BUBBLEBUBBLEBUBEBBBEUSBBLLES."

    Post reminds me of that weird fish from Finding Nemo lol.

    I WANT TO TRY THIS! Sounds so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.