> | | | | | > A Christmas Story--My Holiday Recap

A Christmas Story--My Holiday Recap

Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 | 7 Comments

Hi all! It's been amazingly busy the past few days and I gotta say, I'm pretty worn out. But I wouldn't trade it for anything :)

On the first day of Christmas...

So, on the 24th I went to my sister and brother-in-law's place for dinner with the folks and the in-laws (hold on--if they're my brother-in-law's parents, they wouldn't be called my in-laws, would they? Errr, well, you get what I mean). I still don't understand why my workplace is open on Christmas Eve... I think it's just plain silly to be honest. We weren't even busy??

Christmas tree at my sister's place! I want to have a real tree when I move out~ >w<

My baby niece's first Christmas gift. The itty bitty UGGS are so darn cute!

 Yeah... Nuff said; I think the shirt says it all!

The dinnerrrr! Appreciate it sis! Way too much food, but it was delish!

The tiny amount of turkey I had knocked me out cold. I was completely passed out on the couch right after dinner, ahaha. Though it might've just been from the lack of sleep >>"

On the second day of Christmas...

The next morning, I got to open Christmas gifts from the family!

H&M olive green satchel from my sister

H&M satin blouse with a rosette detailing from my sister 

H&M black cardigan with contrast bow trimming from my mama. Totally matches the blouse above, I think. My mom must be psychic too, 'cause I tried this one about a week ago before I went on vacation!

Cake pop baking accessories... I think my sister was trying to hint something with this one 

Black socks from my niece?! How did she ever know!? LOL

Then it was just cash from my dad and grandparents. No unwrapping involved unfortunately, but always appreciated to help pay off my shopping addiction ><"

In the evening, I went over to my friend's house (forgot my camera unfortunately) for a Secret Santa gift exchange. I won't be disclosing what I received 'cause it's really, really dorky, no matter how much I enjoy it--and no, it's nothing illegal or anything!!!

Stayed over til the wee hours of the morning playing games (I played Tekken for the first time and it's sooooo addicting!) and watching people drink. I left around 5am when the others were leaving to go Boxing Day shopping, which I decided to opt out of this year 'cause of the haul from the prior post--Vegas drained me dry :(

On the third day of Christmas...

I stayed home and had a quiet rest day to avoid the mayhem in Vancouver. Smart move eh? Spared my credit cards, ahaha.

On the fourth day of Christmas...

On the 27th, I met up with vonnie, her bf Ricky, and our friend Ed to exchange gifts and go out to play :)

I stayed up suuuuper late watching Doctor Who and I ended up sleeping in until half an hour until we were supposed to meet up! 

Let's see, I still had to brush my teeth, get dressed, put on my face, and... wrap the gifts still?! Ended up almost an hour late, but I wasn't the last one to arrive, so that's good ;) The red prezzies in the picture below are the ones I did a record-time wrap job on. Not too shabby if I do say so myself :D

 Our massive pile! 

Hello Kitty cosmetic bag (plus an umbrella, a Tigger plushie, and Starbucks GC--the picture didn't turn out too well!) from Ed and pretty dangling earrings from Ricky! 

Yay! Love! <3 My usual makeup is currently sitting in the bag pictured above :D

Afterwards, we went out to Aberdeen Mall in Richmond to eat and walk around~ It looks like rain:

I'm wearing my LOFT salt and pepper cardigan, a basic white tee, basic black pants, black slouchy boots, multi-layered chain necklace, and Forever 21 bag

A very basic outfit to bring more emphasis to the new and loved cardigan <3 Yes, I am indeed posing indoors with an umbrella in front of a store with fluffy white clouds in their window display. I thought it was ingenious :D 




*photo credits this time 'round go to Ricky, 'cause he insisted LOL :)

Well that's it for me thus far! Hope you all had a stupendously wonderful Christmas--and perhaps a fruitful Boxing Day haul!

Amicably yours, 
♥ Emi

Comments:7

  1. CONTACT INFO AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST EHHHH ;) AHEHAHEA

    ALSO THANKS FOR NOT CREDITING ME ON THE AWESOME PIC TAKING... :(

    AND WAY TO LINK VONNIES BLOG AND NOT MINE :( ARE YOU THAT EMBARRASSED ABOUT MY PAGE :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^hahahaha. Because yours is not fashion related. Or actually, not anything related. So :D

    Yeee good recap!!

    I wish my feet were baby sized so I could wear baby uggs. But not really. But really. You know? haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way I like your new favicon and layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ricky: LOL. Fine fine, it's been done. I linked you twice and credited your photo-taking skills at the end. Art thou appeased? :)

    @ vonnie: Totally sounded like the Doctor with the UGGS bit ;D Yaaay nyarigatou~ So difficult not having any HTML skills :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH NOES!!! YOU USED ME REAL NAME!!! AHHHH :(

    ALSO I HAVE HTML SKILLS HEHE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I MADE A < / YAY> TAG AT THE END BUT DIDNT SHOW... :S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brdclothes.ru are wholesaler,retailer and many brand goods agent, having set up long-term and closed cooperation with many manufacturers and factories.We can not only provide the top quality products, but assureyou the best price in China on the basic of the equal condition as well. 

    hot search keywords:Replica Mens Clothes,high quality replica shoes,cheap discount designer clothing,knock off Sunglasses,replica ties,knock off Belts,replica T-shirts,discount name brand Purses and Wallets,Replica Hollister Clothes,Replica Sunglasses,Replica handbags,top quality Paul Smith Clothes,designer jeans cheap,Knock off jeans,replica shirts,
    replica jeans
    ,replica mens belts,Replica shoes,Replica shoes knokoffs.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.