> | | | | | > Review: MISSHA Facial Black Sugar Scrub and 40% Off SALE!

Review: MISSHA Facial Black Sugar Scrub and 40% Off SALE!

Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 | 3 Comments

 

So I've been using MISSHA's Facial Black Sugar Scrub recently and I love it! According to MISSHA's website:
"This scrub contains organic black sugar to remove dead skin cells and blackheads. Use at least twice per week for optimal results."
This product is 85 grams and retails on MISSHA's site for $19.99.

The directions say to apply the product to a wet, cleansed face and to massage for 2-3 minutes. The sugar granules dissolve during that time. 

 Ehehe, you can see my reflection on the lid xD

What the product looks like in the jar

The consistency of the product makes it a little tough to scoop the scrub out of the jar

The scrub spread out on the skin of my hand

The verdict:

The organic black sugar contains lots of vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin while removing dead skin cells and blackheads. The scrub also contains vegetable oil that keeps the skin moist with a moisture barrier. Lastly, the scrub smells pretty nice as well; it's sweet... yum~

While the exfoliation isn't exactly gentle due to the abrasive sugar granules, it definitely seems to do its job. My skin felt smooth and moisturized after using this product. Furthermore, perhaps it's because I scrubbed a little harder around my nose area where it tends to be dry, but I feel that my blackheads have been noticeably reduced.

I'd have to use it a bit more before telling all of you to go out and buy it for $20, but so far so good, I think. It's actually selling for $11.99 'cause of the sale MISSHA is having--for $11.99, I'd say it's worth a try~

If you're interested in trying some MISSHA products, now's a good time! MISSHA is currently having a Black Friday sale from November 23 to 28 for 40% off all items! Be quick though, 'cause items become out of stock fairly quickly on MISSHA.


There's also free gift promos wherein you buy $60, $100, or $200 worth of merchandise and receive a free gift, depending on how much you spend.
Plus, if you're a new member, you can get a BB Deluxe Sampler with your purchase! If you're signing up for the first time, my email is emicablyyours@gmail.com if you'd like to help me earn a 5% referral coupon ;)

  
The catch? MISSHA only ships in the US. 
 
How do you get around this? Send it to a US address. You can send your parcel to TSB Shipping or The Letter Carrier and pick it up in Point Roberts (it's fairly close by) for $3~ A GPS is recommended when making this trip ahaha.

I love MISSHA products, particularly their skincare and BB creams. VonnieSheila, and I went on a little MISSHA shopping spree, so there's a lot more MISSHA products to review in the future~ Look forward to it! ;)

Amicably yours,
Emi

Comments:3

  1. Thanks for the review!

    I saw the info about 40% off everything as well, but I don't know if I want to buy any more. I just got my Missha order from Vonnie today, have yet to try anything yet. Super excited about the Signature BB cream though =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo it kinda looks like one of those spreads you put on toast haha I've heard sugar scrubs are awesome though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sheila: At long last LOL. It's been forever already! And yeah, I know what you mean--I still have so much to try! Tell me how the Signature is. The reviews on the MISSHA site made me interested o:

    @MizzJ: LOL, funnily enough, someone who reviewed it on the MISSHA website said it tasted good xD Totally raised an eyebrow at that! But yeah, definitely pretty awesome. Just not sure if it's a $20 kind of awesome yet though~

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.