> | | | | | | > Another Yesstyle Haul + Silver Member!

Another Yesstyle Haul + Silver Member!

Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2011 | 5 Comments

Yay! Another order from Yesstyle.ca has arrived! :D

59 Seconds, Brushed Fleece Lined Stirrup Tights, $8.40

I love wearing tights with boots in the fall and winter. Boots are definitely my choice of footwear during the rainy seasons 'cause they keep my feet nice and dry <3 Thus, tights are a staple article of clothing for me. These tights are particularly awesome because of three main factors:
  1. They're fleecy inside, which means extra warmth on those cold days
  2. They're stirrup tights, which means they won't ride up your legs during the day
  3. They're so CHEAP! $8.40 for a pair of tights like these? You can't go wrong! :)
Smoothie, Faux-Leather Envelope Clutch, $30.00

I also ordered a cute, mustard yellow envelope clutch for a bright splash of colour against otherwise darker fall/winter shades. You can carry this in two ways as well; it comes with a wrist strap and a shoulder strap if you want to carry it cross-body!

It's big enough to fit one of my thinner textbooks!

I'm liking it so far, even though I haven't worn it out yet. But I realized while the package was being shipped that I got ripped off :( If you're interested, you can find it on eBay here for about $13 after shipping... I think?

Also purchased some beauty products as seen here:

From left to right: Beautymate, Collagen Smooth Nano Eye Mask, $12.00 and Laneige, Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel, $22.00

The first product is an eye mask from Beautymate that's supposed to "minimize fine lines, enhance elasticity and bring back the youthful glow of your eyes" and the second is a gel exfoliant from Laneige. These boxes remain unopened on my desk, but I'll try getting a review out on these products soon :)

And last but not least, my favourite item from the order <3:

HOBAK girls, Lace-Up Ankle Boots, $130.00

Paired with the tights from H&M mentioned in this post :)

This is no doubt my most expensive Yesstyle purchase ever but they were too sexy to resist ><!

I haven't worn these babies out yet either (I can't find my shoe protectant spray-thingy!) so I can't say anything about the comfort level, but like I said at the beginning of this blog post: I LOVE BOOTS. So even if they're the most painful boots ever, I'll wear them until they're molded to my feet and comfortable!

So, as a result of this most recent purchase, I have been made a Silver Member on Yesstyle:
"YesStyle is delighted to inform you that you have qualified to be a Silver Member in the YesStyle Elite Club for the year 2012! You can enjoy a 5% discount towards all your purchases effective immediately."
What? I get an additional 5% off all my purchases from now until the end of 2012? Excerrent :3

Ahhh I should probably stop splurging all my hard-earned money on this site... I already have my eye on a few items!?

PUFFY, Distressed Leggings, $22.00

Beccgirl, Cable-Knit Cardigan, $54.00

cocostar, Single Button Blazer, $44.00-$49.50

I can't decide between the red or the pink, 'cause they both create such different looks! I might consider buying both of them... *waste of money*

Comments:5

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) You're so sweet! I love the mustard envelope clutch and the mustard chunky cardigan you're eyeing. I wish I could wear mustard (I love it, but the color looks horrible on me).
    Wear those boots out soon - they're absolutely rockingly fabulous! I'd love to know how comfortable they are when you do get a chance to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITS NOT THAT THE BAG IS BIG ENOUGH TO FIT ONE OF YOUR THINNER TEXTBOOKS... BUT RATHER THAT YOU HAVE A TEXTBOOK THATS EVEN SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT IN THAT BAG!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUSTARD!!! <3

    I totally want that envelope clutch. And the chunky cardi. Ahhh loves!! I can just see the online shopping hauls in the near future with that damn 5% lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, the boots are amazing. Love all those buckle details. I always browse Yesstyle but I've never purchased anything... they really do have some cute items.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori: Of course, of course! I'll probably have an outfit post to commemorate the first time wearing them! And no mustard? Even as an accessory? :(

    RT: I have nothing to say to that LOL

    vonnie: Ahhh that damn site your sister found will be the death of my credit card ><" !

    alison: Yes, I'm so in love right now. I'm just hoping they don't leave my feet in excruciating pain, ahaha. Yeah, shopping on Yesstyle can be quite dangerous--imagine the postage costs if you have to return something! D: That's why I usually only buy the cheap stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.